An NCPA Presentation in collaboration with Ideas Unlimited Productions
Adbhut literally meaning ‘incredible’ is about all the ‘so called’ little things that somehow become credible and mundane as we grow up! All it needs is a game format of active audience participation for the community to come together and laugh, choke and cry over a list of highly personal memories that somehow magically have a universal resonance. Some of these memories may or may not always be uplifting and motivating, but the eternal magic of live performance and looking into the eyes of each other in the community makes not just the act worth watching but also, life worth living.
Written by Satchit Puranik
Directed by Manoj Shah
Performed by Devaki
Box Office is now Open.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY: –
- Entry from Gate No.1 for vehicles and pedestrians.
- Entry from Gate No.2 for pedestrians only.
- All visitors will have their body temperature checked with non-invasive apparatus at entry point.
- Fully Vaccinated Certificate as per the government guidelines is compulsory.
Definition of being Fully Vaccinated: A fully vaccinated person will mean – Any person who has received both doses of the vaccine and 14 days have lapsed since the administration of the second dose; OR
Any person having a medical condition that does not allow him or her to take the vaccine and has a certificate to that extent from a recognised doctor; OR
A person who is less than 18 years of age.
- Visitors to make use of the hand sanitiser provided at the entry point.
- Use of face covers/masks is mandatory at all times.
- Visitors to maintain proper social distancing at all times.