By Edmond Rostand
An NCPA-National Theatre Live (London) Presentation
In a new version by Martin Crimp, directed by Jamie Lloyd, charismatic swordsman and brilliant poet, Cyrano de Bergerac is in love with his beautiful cousin Roxane, who is unaware of his feelings. His one curse in life, he feels, is his large nose and although it may have been a forming influence in his razor-sharp wit, he believes that Roxane will reject him because of it. When the handsome but unpoetic Christian falls for Roxane, he asks Cyrano to help him win her heart. Cyrano de Bergerac can be delivered as an allegory of inner and outer beauty.
Age Limit: 6+
Box Office is now Open.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY: –
- Entry from Gate No.1 for vehicles and pedestrians.
- Entry from Gate No.2 for pedestrians only.
- All visitors will have their body temperature checked with non-invasive apparatus at entry point.
- Fully Vaccinated Certificate as per the government guidelines is compulsory.
Definition of being Fully Vaccinated: A fully vaccinated person will mean – Any person who has received both doses of the vaccine and 14 days have lapsed since the administration of the second dose; OR
Any person having a medical condition that does not allow him or her to take the vaccine and has a certificate to that extent from a recognised doctor; OR
A person who is less than 18 years of age.
- Visitors to make use of the hand sanitiser provided at the entry point.
- Use of face covers/masks is mandatory at all times.
- Visitors to maintain proper social distancing at all times.