Mudra is the only thematic dance festival of the NCPA which is presented around International Dance Day every year. Previously, Mudra has been curated on themes like motherhood, colours, bhakti poetry, animal movements, etc. This year, it explores a very unique theme—churning within and around.
History has witnessed many churnings—the Partition, natural disasters and pandemics. In 2022, we look back and ask ourselves pertinent questions. What is poison? What is amrit? And what have we gained in pursuit of it?
This festival looks at dance presentations featuring these learnings that over time have just made us stronger and wiser. Performances, lecture-demonstrations and more on samudra manthan as well as more recent churnings.
Box Office for Festival now Open.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY: –
- Entry from Gate No.1 for vehicles and pedestrians.
- Entry from Gate No.2 for pedestrians only.
- All visitors will have their body temperature checked with non-invasive apparatus at entry point.
- Fully Vaccinated Certificate as per the government guidelines is compulsory.
Definition of being Fully Vaccinated: A fully vaccinated person will mean – Any person who has received both doses of the vaccine and 14 days have lapsed since the administration of the second dose; OR
Any person having a medical condition that does not allow him or her to take the vaccine and has a certificate to that extent from a recognised doctor; OR
A person who is less than 18 years of age.
- Visitors to make use of the hand sanitiser provided at the entry point.
- Use of face covers/masks is mandatory at all times.
- Visitors to maintain proper social distancing at all times.