PLEASE NOTE:- In view of the current situation, this event stands postponed. We will keep you informed of further details.
The NCPA Mumbai dance season is a community engagement initiative started by the NCPA in association with the entire dance community in the city.
The initiative started in 2018 is back as a 10 day long celebration of dance. The opening event would be at the Experimental Theatre , NCPA on 20th January 2022 and the season finale would be at the TATA Theatre, NCPA on 30th January, 2022.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY: –
- Entry from Gate No.1 for vehicles and pedestrians.
- Entry from Gate No.2 for pedestrians only.
- All visitors will have their body temperature checked with non-invasive apparatus at entry point.
- Fully Vaccinated Certificate as per the government guidelines is compulsory.
Definition of being Fully Vaccinated: A fully vaccinated person will mean – Any person who has received both doses of the vaccine and 14 days have lapsed since the administration of the second dose; OR
Any person having a medical condition that does not allow him or her to take the vaccine and has a certificate to that extent from a recognised doctor; OR
A person who is less than 18 years of age.
- Visitors to make use of the hand sanitiser provided at the entry point.
- Use of face covers/masks is mandatory at all times.
- Visitors to maintain proper social distancing at all times.