Chapter XXIII – Letters of Love
English (75 mins)
An NCPA Off-Stage Presentation
Tragic, comic, sardonic, toxic… each love story has its own tic. A quirk that makes it unique. It creates a secret language that exists only between the lovers. At times it pours out in notes, letters and odes which give glimpses of their intimate world. Join us as we decipher the love stories of the famous (and, the infamous).
Readings in the Shed presents the fourth edition of Letters of Love.
Cast: Michaela Talwar and Asmit Pathare
Sound Design: Varun Gupta
Light Design: Vikrant Thakar
Creative Editor: Himali Kothari
Directed by Nikhil Katara
Suggested age: 16+
Box Office is now Open.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY: –
- Entry from Gate No.1 for vehicles and pedestrians.
- Entry from Gate No.2 for pedestrians only.
- All visitors will have their body temperature checked with non-invasive apparatus at entry point.
- Fully Vaccinated Certificate as per the government guidelines is compulsory.
Definition of being Fully Vaccinated: A fully vaccinated person will mean – Any person who has received both doses of the vaccine and 14 days have lapsed since the administration of the second dose; OR
Any person having a medical condition that does not allow him or her to take the vaccine and has a certificate to that extent from a recognised doctor; OR
A person who is less than 18 years of age.
- Visitors to make use of the hand sanitiser provided at the entry point.
- Use of face covers/masks is mandatory at all times.
- Visitors to maintain proper social distancing at all times.