An NCPA Presentation
Tchaikovsky: Serenade for Strings in C major, Op. 48
Bartók: Romanian Folk Dances
Haydn: Symphony No. 45 in F-sharp minor “Farewell”
The SOI Chamber orchestra will perform works by Tchaikovsky, Bartók and more under the direction of concertmaster Adelina Hasani. When Tchaikovsky composed his classically elegant Serenade for Strings he wrote to his publisher saying “I am violently in love with this work and can’t wait for it to be played.” Bartók’s Romanian Folk Dances rank amongst his most popular compositions.
Box Office now open.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY: –
- Entry from Gate No.1 for vehicles and pedestrians.
- Entry from Gate No.2 for pedestrians only.
- All visitors will have their body temperature checked with non-invasive apparatus at entry point.
- Fully Vaccinated Certificate as per the government guidelines is compulsory.
Definition of being Fully Vaccinated: A fully vaccinated person will mean – Any person who has received both doses of the vaccine and 14 days have lapsed since the administration of the second dose; OR
Any person having a medical condition that does not allow him or her to take the vaccine and has a certificate to that extent from a recognised doctor; OR
A person who is less than 18 years of age.
- Visitors to make use of the hand sanitiser provided at the entry point.
- Use of face covers/masks is mandatory at all times.
- Visitors to maintain proper social distancing at all times.