A small number of the participants in this weekend’s concerts of the SOI Music Academy have tested positive for the coronavirus. Out of an abundance of caution, keeping the best interest our audience members in mind, the NCPA has taken the very difficult decision to reschedule the concerts scheduled on April 9 and 10.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Marat Bisengaliev, conductor
An NCPA Presentation
A performance by the SOI Academy Orchestra, comprising students of the SOI Music Academy, led by Marat Bisengaliev. Select students of the academy will also be featured as soloists.
Admission passes will be available at the Box Office from 26th March for Members & 29th March for Public.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY: –
- Entry from Gate No.1 for vehicles and pedestrians.
- Entry from Gate No.2 for pedestrians only.
- All visitors will have their body temperature checked with non-invasive apparatus at entry point.
- Fully Vaccinated Certificate as per the government guidelines is compulsory.
Definition of being Fully Vaccinated: A fully vaccinated person will mean – Any person who has received both doses of the vaccine and 14 days have lapsed since the administration of the second dose; OR
Any person having a medical condition that does not allow him or her to take the vaccine and has a certificate to that extent from a recognised doctor; OR
A person who is less than 18 years of age.
- Visitors to make use of the hand sanitiser provided at the entry point.
- Use of face covers/masks is mandatory at all times.
- Visitors to maintain proper social distancing at all times.