For an actor, a character is often a puzzle, and the process of rehearsal is discovering who the character is, and what their motivations are. The first clues to this puzzle are almost always in the playwright’s text. Sometimes these hints are obvious, and sometimes we need to ‘read between the lines’. This workshop will help participants unlock techniques on how to analyse and understand a section of text, so that when the words are finally given a ‘voice’ they are full of meaning and purpose.
Performer – Quasar Thakore Padamsee
Age Limit: 18+
Register here – https://bit.ly/WorldTheatreDayWorkshops
Admission on a first-come-first-served basis. NCPA Members will get preferential seating till 9:50 am.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY: –
- Entry from Gate No.1 for vehicles and pedestrians.
- Entry from Gate No.2 for pedestrians only.
- All visitors will have their body temperature checked with non-invasive apparatus at entry point.
- Fully Vaccinated Certificate as per the government guidelines is compulsory.
Definition of being Fully Vaccinated: A fully vaccinated person will mean – Any person who has received both doses of the vaccine and 14 days have lapsed since the administration of the second dose; OR
Any person having a medical condition that does not allow him or her to take the vaccine and has a certificate to that extent from a recognised doctor; OR
A person who is less than 18 years of age.
- Visitors to make use of the hand sanitiser provided at the entry point.
- Use of face covers/masks is mandatory at all times.
- Visitors to maintain proper social distancing at all times.