An NCPA Presentation
Marat Bisengaliev, conductor/violin
SOI Music Director Marat Bisengaliev leads musicians of the SOI in a programme including Mendelssohn’s Octet in E-flat major, hailed as “one of the miracles of nineteenth-century music”. The programme will also feature works by Sir Edward Elgar, of whose music Bisengaliev is a noted specialist.
Mendelssohn: Octet in E-flat major, Op. 20
Elgar: Introduction and Allegro, Op. 47
Box Office now Open.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY: –
- Entry from Gate No.1 for vehicles and pedestrians.
- Entry from Gate No.2 for pedestrians only.
- All visitors will have their body temperature checked with non-invasive apparatus at entry point.
- Fully Vaccinated Certificate as per the government guidelines is compulsory.
Definition of being Fully Vaccinated: A fully vaccinated person will mean – Any person who has received both doses of the vaccine and 14 days have lapsed since the administration of the second dose; OR
Any person having a medical condition that does not allow him or her to take the vaccine and has a certificate to that extent from a recognised doctor; OR
A person who is less than 18 years of age.
- Visitors to make use of the hand sanitiser provided at the entry point.
- Use of face covers/masks is mandatory at all times.
- Visitors to maintain proper social distancing at all times.