Reopening this October, the National Centre for the Performing Arts brings to you a fine array of performances from Western classical music, jazz, theatre, Indian music and dance. There’s nothing quite like the magic of live performances. Mark your calendar to experience classical concerts, recitals, plays, stand-up shows and more as the stage comes alive again.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY: –
- Entry from Gate No.1 for vehicles and pedestrians.
- Entry from Gate No.2 for pedestrians only.
- All visitors will have their body temperature checked with non-invasive apparatus at entry point.
- Visitors should show their fully vaccinated certificate or should install the Aarogya Setu app and show their safe status.
- Visitors to make use of the hand sanitiser provided at the entry point.
- Use of face covers/masks is mandatory at all times.
- Visitors to maintain proper social distancing at all times.